Videolicious, the leading enterprise mobile video creation company with over four million users, is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Director. With cutting edge technology, massive enterprise interest in video, and a nimble, remote workforce, Videolicious is experiencing explosive growth.
The Enterprise Account Director will work closely with existing Videolicious clients to ensure strategic use of our technology with a keen concentration on growing and expanding use cases internally. This is both a retention, as well as a land and expand focused sales position in which expert sales and account management skills are required. Employee-generated video is changing the way we work, sell, market, and communicate and our clients are strategic forward-thinking sales, marketing and communication leaders across industries looking for guidance and expertise. The ideal candidate will be a confident closer who can build strong relationships, translate simple but important best practices and think strategically on his/her feet.
The Enterprise Account Director is responsible for driving long-term relationships with existing customers and expanding the value we provide, helping to run new use case deployments, new feature roll outs, as well as negotiate renewals and expansions.
- Five or more years of experience as an enterprise salesperson selling to Fortune 500 companies, running complex sales cycles, and navigating large organizations
- Proven experience closing deals and retaining customers
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with landing and expanding seat-based enterprise licenses
- Passion for and interest in video
- A sense of humor and an ability to think creatively and strategically is ideal
At Videolicious, we offer the freedom to innovate, make quick decisions, and work with technology that impacts millions of people. As a completely distributed workforce, we are unique in our capacity to offer flexible telecommuting options. If you have a strong independent work ethic, you love to learn from customers and share knowledge, and you can rock a sales pitch, we want to hear from you!
Posted on June 21, 2017