Enterprise Account Executive
Videolicious, the leading enterprise mobile video creation company with over four million users, is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive. With cutting edge technology, massive enterprise interest in video, and a nimble, remote workforce, Videolicious is experiencing explosive growth.
The Enterprise Account Executive will lead new business sales opportunities with some of the largest brands in the world, as well as grow key relationships to target expansion. As a consultative thought leader in the realm of video within the enterprise, the Enterprise Account Executive will advise customers on video strategies, lead demos, design pilots, negotiate engagements with broad enterprise teams and close deals. Employee-generated video is changing the way we work, sell, market, and communicate and our clients are strategic forward-thinking sales, marketing and communication leaders across industries looking for guidance and expertise. The ideal candidate will be a confident closer who can build strong relationships, translate simple but important best practices and think strategically on his/her feet.
- Two or more years of experience as an enterprise salesperson selling to Fortune 500 companies, running complex sales cycles, and navigating large organization
- Proven experience closing deals and retaining customers
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with closing seat-based enterprise licenses
- Passion for and interest in video
- A sense of humor and an ability to think creatively and strategically is ideal
At Videolicious, we offer the freedom to innovate, make quick decisions, and work with technology that impacts millions of people. As a completely distributed workforce, we are unique in our capacity to offer flexible telecommuting options. If you have a strong independent work ethic, you love to learn from customers and share knowledge, and you can rock a sales pitch, we want to hear from you!
Posted on June 21, 2017